Lonely Planet: Travel Goals
Be inspired and empowered by this collection of transformative travel experiences. From sleeping under the stars or learning a new craft, to more ambitious challenges like taking a big trip alone, helping to rebuild a community or saving an endangered species, this is your essential companion to a life well-lived.
Each experience in this feel-good bucket list is enriching in some way, whether it’s about forging a stronger connection with the natural world, helping the planet, or better understanding yourself. From the easily attainable to the aspirational, the variety of goals makes it easy to create a set that’s right for you.
Every goal is accompanied by recommendations about where to try it, as well as websites and information to ensure each one is achievable.
The life-enhancing goals in this book include:
- Travelling spontaneously
- Embracing the off season
- Retracing the steps of history
- Being a tourist in your own country
- Making a pilgrimage
- Having adventures with your children
- Learning from indigenous cultures
- Spending a night in the jungle
- Taking the slow road
- Becoming an ocean defender
- Embracing your sexuality
- Meditating with masters
- Taking a big trip alone
- Making an epic overland journey
- Giving a year of your life to others
- Helping a community to rebuild
Verlag: Lonely Planet
Seiten: 304 S.
Ausführung: Fester Einband